- This is your stuff, and the goal is to organize it so it makes sense to you. If that doesn’t happen, you won’t keep it up, and then we’re back where we started, and that’s a fine how-do-you-do.
- My brain is wired to find simple ways to organize things – including household paperwork.
- Being organized doesn’t usually require a personality transplant or a whole new worldview. You probably just need my help.
- We can start with whatever is bothering you most.
- I work pretty inconspicuously and won’t pepper you with questions. You’ll start to see progress in short order.
- If an encouraging word, a good sense of humor, and some perspective is helpful or appropriate along the way, I can offer all three.
- You can count on complete confidentiality.
- I’ll identify and sort things to make it much, much easier to decide what to do with them.
- In addition to leaping over tall buildings in a single bound, I can transform piles or boxes of paperwork into files that put information at your fingertips.
- If we [re]organize your files and you can’t find something, I’ll be able to help you with just a phone call. Wow.
- I can help you set it up and troubleshoot online services – like banking.
- Ready to scan documents and either archive or get rid of paper originals? I can help you think about that and get it started.
- If you’re not comfortable with electronic solutions, that’s perfectly fine.